Dear Valued Customer,
During these uncertain times, we hope you and your family and friends stay safe and well.
Premier Grass has worked with residential and commercial customers across Australia to deliver revolutionary, Next Generation artificial grass experiences to our customers and business clients. We remain open for business so we can continue to deliver your needs.
Here are the measures we have taken to ensure your safety.
The health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers is Premier Grass’ top priority. We are cooperating with and following the lead of public health authorities at this critical time.
If you are planning to meet a Premier Grass team member (Installation or Quote) we will completely understand if you prefer to conduct the meeting electronically or not be present on site while the installation or quote takes place.
Premier Grass is very well positioned to do business and execute all future projects. At this point, we do not anticipate any interruptions for our clients. Our integrated supply chain is solidly intact, and we are confident we can deliver your projects as promised.
Premier Grass remains committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation, adjust accordingly in the days and weeks ahead, and keep you updated on any changes. Please contact any of us with specific questions or concerns. We are here for you.
Here’s what we are doing to take care of our employees and the customers
- We have educated our employees regarding the virus, the methods of contractions and all employees have successfully completed the Infection Control Training – COVID 19 provided by The Department of Health Australia.
- We have business travel restrictions in place which we are updating regularly.
- We have closed our retail showrooms temporarily (open for trade customers and pickups) and provided the option to request for a free measure and quote or free samples to your doorstep via email or phone.
Here’s what we ask you to do
- We kindly request the customers not to invite the employees inside the house and to keep 2m away from all employees at all time.
- We kindly request the customers to use other methods instead of shaking the hand to greet our employees.
- We kindly request the customer to use any antibacterial or sanitary products on any delivery received by Premier Grass whether it’s samples or the product itself.
- We have closed our showrooms for retails customers and have provided the option to call or email us to receive free samples in the mail and get the delivery to your address.
- We kindly request the customer to let us know if you have any reasons to suspect the virus may be on your site which will allow us to make alternative arrangements to minimize the risk of exposing our staff and spreading the virus.
For all the customer
We encourage you to be aware of the available resources and recommendations of your local authorities. Here are a few examples:
If the situation with the Corona Virus changes, we will keep you updated at that time.