Artificial grass is a major game changer for various sports industries, schools, and businesses because it gives people the opportunity to enjoy grassy green spaces inside buildings, even on rainy and stormy days or during a drought. Some love their synthetic indoor turf simply because it is beautiful and great for interior decorating. Others love indoor turfs because they are easy to maintain. Most people who invest in indoor turf love these synthetic greens because they remain perfect all year round.
If you are looking for a good quality indoor turf then you have come to the right place. Premier Grass is a leading supplier of artificial grass in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, and Adelaide. We have a wide range of fake grass lawns that are perfectly suitable for indoor use.
Indoor Turf is Perfect for All Purposes
Indoor turf is becoming increasingly popular all over Australia and not just because they actually flourish without sunlight. Artificial grass looks completely natural, is easy to maintain and remains perfect no matter how much traffic it handles. It is a perfect indoor flooring solution for a huge variety of purposes including the following:
- Indoor pool areas
- Indoor spa areas
- Indoor sports fields
- Sports clubs
- Training Grounds
- Children’s play areas
- Pet areas in complexes
- Balcony use
- Inside shopping centers
- For commercial use
- Fitness centers
How to Keep Indoor Turf Clean
One of the most frequently asked questions customers have with regards to indoor turf is how to keep it clean. Synthetic turf is incredibly easy to keep clean. Here are the steps for a perfectly clean indoor turf all year round.
- Pick up – Any loose items like food, paper, and trash can easily be removed by simply picking it up from the grass.
- Vacuum – To remove dust and dirt from your indoor turf you can vacuum it. The vacuum action will also refresh the pile for a fluffier look and feel.
- Brush – If your indoor turf pile looks a bit flat from heavy-duty use, you can brush it in different directions to lift up the pile again.
- Remove stains – Faux grass can be stained by waterborne products like foods and drinks. You can clean off these sticky messes and remove stains by sponging your fake grass with a detergent solution until it is clean. It is important to get damaging stains like oil, grease, nail polish and paint off your lawn before it gets dry.
- Wash your lawn – Artificial grass is perfectly fine in all weather conditions including rain. You can give your indoor turf a good wash by rinsing it with a hose and allow it to dry off completely before taking it back inside.
For more information on our indoor turf or to order your free sample of our range of indoor turfs, please give Premier Grass a call on 1300 705 806.